During your liposuction recovery, a compression garment or elastic bandages may cover treatment areas once your procedure is completed. These help to control swelling and compress the skin to your new body contours.
In addition, small temporary drains may be placed in existing incisions beneath the skin to remove any excess blood or fluid.
You will be given specific instructions that may include:
- How to care for the surgical site and drains
- Medications to apply or take orally to aid healing and reduce the potential for infection
- Specific concerns to look for at the surgical site or in your general health
- When to follow up with your plastic surgeon
Be sure to ask your plastic surgeon specific questions about what you can expect during your individual recovery period:
- Where will I be taken after my surgery is complete?
- What medication will I be given or prescribed after surgery?
- Will I have dressings/bandages after surgery?
- How long will I wear the compression garment?
- Are stitches removed? When?
- When can I resume normal activity and exercise?
- When do I return for follow-up care?
It may take several months for the swelling to fully dissipate. As it does, your new contours and enhanced self-image should continue to develop.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Frequent Asked Questions
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SHOPPING AT ALL ABOUT SHAPEWEAR AND I WORRIED ABOUT THE FIT?
Your first order is your fitting room. If your compression garment doesn't fit or you don't like it for any reason(s) you can return your body shaper back to us within 30 days of the delivery date. We will cover your return shipping by including a pre-paid return label on your order. Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and then send you the size you want in exchange. This policy only applies to the first order purchased after January 1, 2017.
HOW CAN I SELECT MY SIZE?
Ideally, you will base it on your waist & hips measurements & then compare with our size chart on each garment. If you don’t have measurements we recommend as follow:
High Compression: Size UP 1 Size from your regular size (Ex: If you are M order an L)
Medium Compression: Size UP 2 Sizes from your regular size (Ex: If you are M order an XL)
HOW CAN I ORDER MY COMPRESSION GARMENT?
You can order directly here on our website or you can call our customer care line 1-866-777-2307 from 11AM to 7PM Mon-Fri.
WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENTS CAN I USE?
You can use is all Major Credit cards & Paypal.
HOW MUCH IS THE DELIVERY OF MY SHAPEWEAR?
FREE shipping within the US territory.
We also offer international shipping the cost varies on your location & duties goes to cart details to find out your total shipping cost if international.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY COMPRESSION GARMENT TO ARRIVE?
Once you place an order it will take from 3 to 5 business days for the Garment to arrive at your residence.